Recruiting 2 new receptionists
We are delighted to be able to offer two new receptionist positions, in our small animal department:
- Variable hours (minimum 20 hours per week) at our Haverfordwest Surgery (Prendergast Place Farm SA61 2PL). The hours would vary on rota, within our opening hours of: 8am-7pm Mon-Fri and 8.30am-1.30pm on Saturdays. There is some flexibility, but availability to work 2 evenings a week (until 7pm) is a must. The successful applicant would be joining a team of 7 receptionists who are ‘the face’ of our busy small animal surgery.
- Part-time receptionist to cover 6 hours a week at our St Davids surgery (26a High Street SA62 6SD): 10.45am-12.45pm Mon, Weds and Fri. Working from our small branch surgery, the successful applicant would be working closely with a single vet, and may be required to assist in the handling of animals (training provided where required).
For both positions, candidates must love working with people as well as animals!
Essential skills include:
- good level of numeracy
- confidence in handling money
- excellent communication skills
- people skills – face-to-face and on the telephone
- confidence with computers
- being able to work under pressure
- team work but confidence to work solo when required
- professionalism and confidentiality
- the ability to empathise and sympathise with our clients
For further information and applications (with CV and covering letter), email email@example.com
Salary paid monthly, 5 weeks paid holiday per year (plus bank holidays), employer contribution pension scheme.